AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF
- To develop each child fully in mind, body and emotionally.
- To teach all curriculum subjects in an integrated way, keeping in mind the needs of our community.
- Through these subjects to allow pupils to develop spiritually, academically, physically, artistically and socially, consistent with their own ability.
- To foster in our pupils a sense of personal and social responsibility and respect for the rights of others.
- To prepare children for second level education, wherever their talents may lie.
- To inform parents of the availability of learning support and educational and psychological assessment, during the course of primary level education.
- To provide a stimulating and healthy environment in each classroom and throughout the school.